Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome

Whitney Sews is a dream come true for me. I grew up watching my mom sew my clothes and I got all my crafty ways from her! I went to East Central University and got a degree in Mass Communication…meaning I got to play with a lot of cameras. I minored in Speech Theatre and was co-costumer for the theatre department during my senior year.

The first episode of Whitney Sews was filmed for my Video Production II final project. I had a lot of fun with it. The next week I was bored and decided to film another episode and I just kept going from there. I’ve gotten a lot of great response about the show. I feel so blessed because I never thought I would have as many views/comments/subscribers as I’ve gotten. I love doing this show and I hope you all love it too.

This blog is going to be my sewing headquarters. I’m going to post the Whitney Sews videos, other projects I’m working on, cool ideas I find, tips and tutorials, and viewer submitted projects I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment