Sunday, December 27, 2009

Coming this week...

First I want to say sorry for not keeping this site updated as much as I would like to. November and December were very busy months for me with NaNoWriMo (which I didn't finish), traveling, and all sorts of things...but hopefully now I'll have more time to work on videos and to keep this updated :)

Onward...I'm currently snowed in...but that's ok because I don't really have places to go. But it also means I won't be starting my giveaway this week because I can't get to the stores to pick up something to actually give away. So that will have to wait another week or two. In the meantime I'm working on a reversible vest tutorial for this week and then I'll have to get right on to filming next week's video because my birthday is January 5th and I'm going out of town for that!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and I will see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment