Friday, October 7, 2011

Owl Templates

Located below are two templates for creating owl items. The larger can be used to make an owl coaster or plushie. The smaller pattern is perfect for creating key chains and Christmas ornaments. 
Click the photos and save to computer. When printing chose ‘fit to page’ or ‘none’ on scaling so they will print properly.

**These patterns were created for personal use and gift giving only! Please do not sell items made using my Whitney Sews template and tutorial.**
















5 comments:

  1. These are so cute and simple enough that I could make them to donate to our local homeless shelter for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney!!

    I'm 20 years old and I just bought my first sewing machine, and I'm super exited to start using it. This project seems really fun, and I can think of lots of stuff to do with it. One of my ideas was to make the owl a little bigger and sew in a zipper on top and make a pencil case instead :) . I'm also going to make the plushie for my little sister! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whitney - loved your Video on You Tube and am so going to make some owls - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it well done going to make some owls this weekend woohoo! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete